Pets at The Morrow
Visit Our Pet-Friendly Hotel in Washington DC
Plan on joining us with your furry friend? The Morrow Hotel is one of the finest pet-friendly hotels in Washington, D.C.
We understand that pets are part of the family and we want your four-legged companion to be as comfortable as you are while staying with us. Our pet program offers a special treat at check-in along with a plush bed and a local list of pet-friendly places and the best places for a leisurely stroll.
We kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below to ensure the safety and comfort of you, your pet, staff and other guests of the hotel.
- The maximum weight for pets is 50 pounds.
- Guests must always keep pet(s) on a leash or in a carrier while moving through the lobby and hallways and off lobby furniture.
- Pets are to be kept away from all food and beverage outlets, including Restaurants & Lounges.
- The pet owner must be present while any of the hotel staff, such as Housekeepers or Engineering are in the room.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if (a) your pet is not present, (b) your pet is caged, or (c) you are present, and your pet is leashed or held.
- A “Pet in Room” sign is provided to guests to place on the outside of the guestroom door when his/her pet will be in the room either caged or uncaged. This sign will be provided at the Front Desk during check-in.
- Guests must properly remove and dispose of any litter or waste associated with his/her pet while on or around hotel premises and will only take his/her animal to the restroom off hotel premises or in designated areas. Failure to properly dispose of waste may result in a fine, at the hotel’s sole discretion, of no more than $50.
- Guests are to prevent noise and any other disturbance caused by the pet.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 that has been added to the hotel folio. This fee will cover the cost of additional and necessary cleaning.
- For guests with service animals, this no charge fee will be fully refundable upon check-out, less any amounts needed to account for any damages caused by the pet. Should there be any additional cleaning or repairs caused by the pet, guests will be billed accordingly and agree to pay those charges.
- Each guest is responsible for all charges that relate to the removal of his/her pet, including but not limited to transportation and kennel charges.
- Pet owners are required to complete a Pet Acceptance Agreement Form at check-in.